PST Line II - Size specification
The PST Line II can process parts measuring 100mm diameter x 110mm height. It is completely automated and the parts are not touched from beginning to end.
PST Line II - Performance
Up to 7800 pieces can be processed per hour. Trays travel along a conveyor between the different modules. Up to 13 parts are arranged on a single tray. PST Line II has the same modular concept as the PST Line I, with expanded capacity from the larger trays and sputtering module. New formats are quick and easy to set-up, and different configurations can be stored in the system for instant recall and fast changeover, enabling production short runs for greater flexibility.
PST Line II - Tray concept
PST Line II - Key features
PST Line II is a major step for both manufacturers and the environment. It was created to satisfy the demand for:
- Larger capacity and processing speed to compete with existing traditional systems
- An in-line process that eliminates all intermediate manual steps
- Reduce the possibility of contamination during the entire process
- Using technology to provide a more eco-friendly and cost effective alternative
- Modular system to allow the highest level of customisation
- Ensure better control of the entire process
- Supply the plastics producer with the opportunity to bring decoration technology in-house
- Enable decoration service providers to be more flexible and provide reduced time to market